June 30, 2018 | by admin
See below for all details related to the application process:
Step One: Take our lululemon x Local Barre class + Q&A
Haven’t had the chance to experience Local Barre before? The best way to see what we’re all about is to experience it for yourself.
Date: Sunday, July 22nd
Q&A to follow
Location: lululemon Saskatoon
Step Two: Attend our Barre Foundations Workshop
Whether you just want to learn more about what barre is or you have a desire to apply for a Leader position, this workshop will explain the basics behind barre exercise and what makes it so awesome.
Date: Sunday, July 29th
Location: Saskatoon (TBD-based on whether our space is ready yet)
Register here for the workshop.
Step Three: Apply for a Local Leader Position
1. Send your resume (with references) to: email@example.com
2. Submit your audition video (details to be explained at Barre Foundations Workshop)
Some things we’re looking for:
- Availability to teach min. of 3 classes per week
- Availability for either 1 weekend or 1 weekday day
- CPR certification
- Strong musicality to lead in counts of 8 OR dance/music-based group fitness
- You’re serious about FUN and FITNESS and want to share your passion with others
Please note that attendance in steps 1 and 2 is required in order to apply.