1. All patrons of Local Barre Fitness Inc. (hereinafter “Local Barre”) must complete the Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in full, without alteration.
2. All patrons of Local Barre must have signed up to participate in an individual class or have purchased a pass to participate in multiple classes.
3. Patrons must be 16 years of age or older. Proof of age and signature of parent or guardian is required for patrons under 18 years of age.
4. Food, beverages (other than water, in a sealed bottle or container), knapsacks, gym bags and outdoor clothing will not be permitted in the barre studio.
5. Proper fitness attire is mandatory.
6. Barre socks must be worn at all times in the barre studio.
7. All equipment must be cleaned after use. Cleaning products are provided.
8. Any person causing damage to the facility or equipment in the facility will be held financially responsible for the repair or replacement of such damage. Failure to pay for said damages may result in a prohibition on future participation in classes offered by Local Barre until payment is made.
9. Consult a physician before you start an exercise program. Stop exercising if you feel pain or tightness in your chest, become short of breath, or feel faint. If at any time you feel dizzy or have difficulty breathing, immediately stop the exercise you are performing. Contact your doctor before you resume participation in a class offered by Local Barre.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice.
11. Patrons who are pregnant or who were recently pregnant must obtain a note or letter from a licensed physician which confirms that the patron is fit to engage in strenuous exercise.
12. The following terms and conditions shall apply to cancellations and no-shows (other than monthly auto-renew unlimited memberships):
a) No refunds will be issued on daily drop-in passes or passes for multiple classes. Passes are valid for one year after the purchase date.
b) No refunds will be issued on monthly unlimited memberships.
c) In the event that a patron wishes to cancel a class which commences at or before 11:59 am, the patron must cancel no later than 10 hours prior to the time that the classes commences. For all other classes, the patron must cancel no later than 4 hours prior to the time that the class commences.
d) In the case of a patron who has purchased a daily drop-in pass or a pass for multiple classes and wishes to cancel a class:
i. if the patron cancels his or her class in accordance with paragraph 12(c) hereof, the patron shall receive a credit for a future class.
ii. if the patron does not cancel his or her class in accordance with paragraph 12(c) or does not show up for the class, the patron will not receive a credit for the class and will not receive a refund for the class.
e) In the case of a patron who has purchased an unlimited membership and wishes to cancel a class:
i. if the patron cancels his or her class in accordance with paragraph 12(c), the patron will not be charged a cancellation fee.
ii. if the patron does not cancels his or her class in accordance with paragraph 12(c) the patron will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee. If the patron does not show up for the class, the patron will be charged a $15.00 no show fee. The patron hereby authorizes Local Barre to charge the cancellation fee to the credit card used to purchase the monthly unlimited membership in the event that a cancellation fee is assessed.
13. Patrons who have purchased a monthly auto-renew unlimited membership shall be subject to the additional terms and conditions that were presented to and agreed upon by the patrons upon purchasing their membership.
14. Class reservations can be made online 7 days prior to the scheduled class and up to 15 minutes before the start time of the class. Local Barre highly recommends that patrons book their classes online or on their mobile device. All class reservations will be held until the start time of the class. Local Barre has the right to deem all patrons who do not check-in prior to the class commencement time as no-shows. If a patron is deemed to be a no-show for a class, the patron’s spot in the class may be forfeited to guests on the wait list or on stand-by.
15. If a class is full, a patron may request to be placed on the waitlist for the class. In the event that a spot on the waitlist becomes available in the class, Local Barre will send the patron with an automated text message or email to notify the patron that he or she has received a place in class. It is the patron’s responsibility to check his or her text messages or email if he or she is on the waitlist in order to avoid a missed class charge. If a patron does not have regular access to a mobile device or email, he or she may call the studio to check his or her status on the waitlist at 306-384-7775.
16. Local Barre reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice to the patron. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Local Barre will use its best efforts to notify patrons of any material changes to the Terms & Conditions.